• To develop personal knowledge and creative skills within the fashion knitwear subject.
• To follow the development of a comprehensive knitwear project from concept to raw materials production and garment manufacturing, from start to finish.
• To respond to the individual need of each student with the aim of locating a personal style.
• To foster collaboration between students and knitwear experts as well as fashion designers.
• To equip students with the relevant tools necessary for a professional career in the international fashion industry.